Sunday 2 December 2012

Why did I decide to do PGDM course?


PGDM-Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Basically it’s a course not a degree. when I was thinking of doing a management course, I had some information in my mind. It doesn't matter PGDM or MBA, but the most important for any MBA aspire student is the selection of an institution to pursue the course ,because it will give us the industrial exposure, skills, good faculties and all these will enhance our employability  Every MBA passionate candidate would like to do PGDM in IIM .But I know it needs full time preparation of at least six months before CAT exam. I was working in a company. I have nearly 3 years experience. I came to know that whoever may be in an organization either engineer or arts student, one day he or she will reach a management position only in that organization. But the growth of MBA is faster than an engineer in an organization. I am basically an engineer, I felt the growth opportunity for me in the company is slow, so I have decided to do a management course .I thought PGDM would give more industrial exposure and improve my skill set.PGDM syllabus would be flexible compared to MBA, All IIMs are giving PGDM certificate, so when I was looking for applying a management course in PSGIM, I came to know PGDM is for experienced candidate with CAT score. Moreover PSGIM is one of the well known reputed colleges in south India. Companies are expecting skill set and practical application of theories after MBA. PGDM would give these features . So I have decided to do PGDM in PSGIM.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very informative and gracefully. Your guideline is very good. Thank you PGDM courses in india | MBA colleges in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with you. When you pursue the course from the best pgdm college, your future is secure and you are sure to lead a happy life. Most of the top institutes like the ITM also have their own independent placement cell that works to ensure all the candidates are well-placed. Visit: https://www.itm.edu/

    ReplyDelete