Monday 3 December 2012

Why PGDM?


I want a course which meets the requirement of current scenario market which this course has provided. In PGDM we have got courses which are flexible and are student focused program. All the courses which I have undergone so far can be related to any companies wants. PGDM is a course where we have got faculty from industrial background and as I have got work experience background it is quite easy for me to relate the topic to industries. In PGDM program we get exposure to industries current situation which gets us an edge over MBA graduates. Added with we have got ten months of industrial internship in PSG hospital where we can apply all the theories which are being taught. Hence, taking all those point into consideration I choose PGDM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment